TJ Dillashaw: I'm learning from Lomachenko a lot

UFC champion in the lightest weight category TJ Dillashaw is preparing for a second fight with Cody Garbrandt along with Vasily Lomachenko, from which he tries to learn as much as possible.


On training with Lomachenko:
"I also love to be an elusive opponent, who is constantly moving and changing postures. 

I watch how he reacts to the opponent, how he keeps calm, and this I try to use more in my training. We do not need to hurry, on the contrary, we show patience and look for the opportunities that are opening up. Not every blow should be heavy. You see how Lomachenko constantly gets you out, makes you close, and then chooses the moment for a strong blow. He can teach a lot. I try to update my skills with new knowledge "

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Svetlana Loboda and Till Lindemann together: the hottest and most tender photos of a sweet couple

Jim Morrison in Ukrainian embroidery. Photos

Wladimir Klitschko was noticed when he rested with his daughter on the beach in Barbados. photo.